Esmée Fonville started working at Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten in November 2018. Esmée graduated from the master information law at the University of Amsterdam at the beginning of 2018. This master focuses entirely on privacy- media- and intellectual property law. She wrote her masterthesis about sharenting; the phenomena that parents are sharing more and more online content about their children, and the privacy that derive from that. In addition to her studies she has already gained some experience as a paralegal at another law firm, after which she started at Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten.
- Law at the University of Amsterdam
- Master of Information Law at the University of Amsterdam
- Exchange program at Université Paris 1, Pantheon-Sorbonne
Membership & other functions
- Board member Study Association for Information Law (SVIR)
- Clerk at the District Court of Noord-Holland